If you wish to make a contribution to our work, there are many routes you can take:

Send a one off donation

We currently cannot accept online payment, due to very high fees. For an efficient, fast donation, please make a bank transfer to:

We also accept cheques, made out to “Tshwaranang Community Centre “.

Please post these to:
Tshwaranang Community Centre,
PO Box 235,
South Africa.

If you wish to pay by another method, please contact us, for more assistance.

How is it spent?

12% of donations made through us go towards our admin costs, paying staff wages, etc; the remaining 88% is spent directly within projects. If you wish to donate to a specific project, eg. Hope House, please email us when you donate to tell us this.

Donate resources

We welcome gifts through other avenues, such as toys, or materials that can be used in Hope House, or in our other projects.

If you represent a company or business which is interested in endorsing us, we would be happy to discuss how we can work together.

For a regular donation

If you wish to set up a monthly debit order to our account, we are very happy to process this for you.

Please send us an email, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Give us your time

Finally, if you wish to donate your time, and help Tshwaranang in our work, please contact us, or come and visit us at the office, over at 26 Warden Street, Harrismith. A helping hand is always appreciated.